Imagine the best-fried chicken you have ever had. currently imagine if it wasn’t even cooked. Crazy, right? Not with this simple air-fryer cooked chicken recipe! The air volaille works some reasonably magic on the chicken, and it crisps up into utterly crisp chicken as if it had been cooked. That milk marinade makes the chicken thus tender and juicy and provides it simply the correct quantity of warmth. it’d simply be our favorite chicken instruction eve in dinner.
- Trim chicken of excess fat and place in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, combine buttermilk, hot sauce, and 2 teaspoons salt.
- Pour mixture over chicken, making sure all pieces are coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- In a shallow bowl or pie dish, combine flour, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, and seasonings. Working with one at a time, remove chicken from buttermilk, shaking off excess buttermilk. Place in flour mixture, turning to coat.
- Place coated chicken in basket of air fryer, working in batches as necessary to not overcrowd the basket. Cook at 400° until chicken is golden and internal temperature reaches 165°, 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.