Sausage, sweet potato, broccoli, and bell peppers seasoned with oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and cooked to the letter. This fast 20-minute meal may be a low-carb, healthy and packed filled with flavor dinner possibility that’s conjointly nice for meal-prep too!
Sheet pan dishes became my favorite and most exclusive thanks to cooking most meat and veggies. They’re fast, easy, healthy and better of all, they’re easy. only one pan and no dishes to clean? I’m in!
- 12-16ounces Smoked Turkey or Chicken Sausage about 3 cups
- 2cups sweet potato diced into 1/2” cubes
- 2cups broccoli florets
- 1cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
- 2cloves garlic minced
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1tablespoon Italian seasoning or taco, Cajun of your favorite spice blend!
- ½teaspoon salt
- ½teaspoon black pepper
Get IngredientsPowered by Chicory
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Slice the sausage into 1” rounds. Dice the sweet potatoes into small 1/2” cubes.
- Add the sausage, veggies and minced garlic to a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Italian spices or your favorite spice blend. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Toss veggies with your hands until they are fully combined and coated with olive oil and spices.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Enjoy with rice, quinoa, in sandwiches or as-is for weight loss!