The BEST and best beef and broccoli created in fifteen min from beginning to end. And yes, it’s faster, cheaper and healthier than take-out!
Ever since we have a tendency to enraptured to Hollywood, mythical being and that I are ordering delivery many times every week. Their are a lot of fun restaurants we have a tendency to simply dying to do out however once we get home, we’re simply too tired to depart the house once more. Plus, Butters makes it very tough for America to depart.
But as convenient as delivery is, I simply can’t keep waiting 60-90 minutes for them to come! and, the food is often cold by the time it hits our table Especially at dinner. thus after I had a beef and broccoli desire the opposite day – a desire I actually have a minimum of once every week – I simply had to do Carrian’s simple version of this.
And yes, it very is that the best beef and broccoli I actually have ever made! The slow cookware version of mine is nice too, excellent for once you work associate degree eight-time unit day, however, this – this is often on your board in quarter-hour, and this includes the schoolwork time! however don’t be fooled by the easiness of the direction – it’s even as flavorsome and engaging, if not higher, than take-out!
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken stock, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch, Sriracha, ginger, red pepper flakes, and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and soy sauce mixture until tender and slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.